środa, 6 lipca 2016

My first time as GDT Scrapy Land



Hello friends and visitors!
Today is my first day as Guest Designer poster for Scrapy Land! Thanks to the Scrapy Land team for choosing me! I'm so happy and I will try to show you my best works ;)
The first Wednesday of June is already here!  That means it's time for a new Scrapy Land Challenge.  The theme for this challenge is Anything plus use any brand of die that Scrapy Land sells. Here is a gift card which I made for Wedding Day.






Here are the dies I  used--all of these are brands that Scrapy Land sells:
Prima Crochet Doily

Memory Box Dies - Virtuoso Music


Memory Box Die - Stitched Circle Layers

Sue Wilson Designs - Die - Faux Quilled Leaves (Set of 2)

 Now it's your turn to create your own project.   You'll have until July 17 to upload your project to the Scrapy Land Challenge.  The winner, chosen by the Design Team, will receive a $15 Scrapy Land gift certificate.

13 komentarzy:

  1. Congratulations on your Guest Designer spot at Scrapy Land...so well deserved! Your wedding card is lovely! the colors are unexpected, but work beautifully for this elegant card! And your flowers are gorgeous! Hugs!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Welcome to the Scrapy Land Design Team! Your card is beautiful! I love the subtle colors and the dies that you used to create this gorgeous Wedding card!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. Fabulous card and I love the soft colors. Love the music staff weaving it's way behind the flowers. Welcome to the team!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. This is absolutely stunning!! The colors are so beautiful and I love the flowers!! The dies you used are fabulous!! It's elegant and gorgeous!! I'm so happy to have you with us at Scrapy Land!! Your work is always amazing!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  5. gratulacje!!! piękna kartka :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  6. Just gorgeous and love the vintage look, flowers and butterfly. Great to have you on our wonderful team.
    Hugs Nancy Hill, Design Team for Scrapy Land

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  7. Stunning card!!! I love every little detail about it!
    Hugs
    Samra
    Paper Talk with Samra

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  8. Gratulacje !!! To już nie będziesz po polsku pisać???

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  9. Your card is Absolutely Gorgeous , So elegant !
    A big welcome in the SCRAPYLAND DT !
    Hugs
    Maryvonne

    OdpowiedzUsuń